NUFC Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grants
The Neighbors United Funding Collaborative was created to support small businesses in the neighborhood surrounding Allianz Field as the development of the stadium took place over time. Now, in the face of a pandemic that threatens so many neighborhood businesses, NUFC will be distributing emergency relief grants to help keep our neighborhood businesses afloat.
The goal will be to serve stadium area businesses who were unable to receive support through the St Paul Bridge Fund either because they were not selected in the lottery or because they didn’t qualify.
- Be a small business or a nonprofit with a retail or service-based business model
- Be located within a half-mile of Allianz Field
- Have annual revenue below $3 million per year
- Applications can be submitted from May 4th through May 11th
- Recipients should be notified by May 15th, with funds released soon after
How to apply
- Apply by filling out this online application
- Or submit a copy of your Bridge Fund application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection and Funds
- A random lottery will be used to select recipients
- Each recipient will receive a $2500 grant