NEW! Artist Grants for Midway and Union Park Neighborhoods
Grant funds available to local Artists to beautify and/or activate the neighborhood. The link to apply is below.
- Be a local St. Paul artist
- Have a specific project to present
- The project must take place or benefit the Midway and/or Union Park Neighborhood
- The project must work in collaboration with a local non-profit or small business
The grant dollars can be used to pay for artist time in developing the project, pay additional artist, art supplies and art equipment specifically needed to complete the project.
NEW! Grant Opportunity OPEN to ALL Previous Small Businesses NUFC/Midway United Grant Recipients.
NUFC Midway United is providing all past small business grantees another opportunity to access additional funding.
This is a first come, first serve grant process. Grant requests of $2,000 to $10,000 dollars will be accepted.
- You must be a small business located in the Midway or Union Park neighborhood
- You must be a past NUFC Midway United small business grant recipient
- You must report on the outcomes of the first grant award
- You must have a specific project in mind or improvement
- You have a project budget
Ineligible Request or Uses:
- Can not request funds to pay past due rent or business related bills